Incorporated in 1983 to manufacture simple variable reluctance sensors for the computer peripheral marketplace. MSC has expanded its line of variable reluctance sensors and added Hall effect sensors, quadrature, temperature, vehicle speed, and rotary position sensors. MSC sensing products are available in a broad selection of shapes and sizes and the company is consistently working to broaden the line. AS9100 certified. CSA and ATEX certified as explosion and dust ignition proof for use in hazardous applications.
Magnetic Sensors Corporation is committed to meeting customer requirements and increasing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of its products, services, and quality management systems.
Our clients choose us for our individualized customer service. We are a small business company, which makes for a responsive company that you can depend on, be your order for one unit or tens of thousands - WE CAN MEET YOUR NEEDS!
- Production Flexibility - operations accomodate most run sizes while maintaining consistent quality control
- Custom Sensing Solutions - On-site engineering to assist with execution specific requirements
- Experience - 37 strong years of experience in design, development and production of magnetic speed sensors
Database of large variety of application:
- Variable Reluctance Speed
- Hall Effect
MSC Products in Industries:
- Diesel Engines
- Exercise Equipment
- Off Highway, Agriculture and Construction
- Power Generation
- High Speed Rail